Program Lead: Animals/Landscaping, California Location
Job Description: We are looking for enthusiastic and proactive farm hands to come learn and grow with us. We are seeking a new team member to assist in day to day operations of a 140 acre regenerative farm in Rescue, CA.
Our mission is to provide high-quality, nutrient-dense food while building a community of people who are passionate about health, animals, sustainability, biodiversity, and natural beauty. Our cows, pigs, sheep, and poultry create a rich, biodiverse environment for plants, wild animals, birds, insects, and pollinators.
We are a small team and you will be part of all aspects of the operation. This is a fantastic opportunity to build on beautiful land with a team of like-minded individuals who are passionate about creating abundance together.
Core Responsibilities & Duties:
- Care for and move cattle, chickens, pigs, goats and sheep including feeding, loading and hauling, building/fixing fences for cattle and pasture management.
- Assist with general farm management; building and maintaining water systems, fencing, infrastructure, maintain landscape and roads.
- Operate and maintain weed eater, mower, chainsaw, ATVs, tractors and other machinery.
- Ability to work with carpenters tools.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs.
- Must be able to physically work outdoors in all types of weather.
- Must have a valid Drivers License.
Compensation: Wages will be determined based on skill. Housing is not provided.